We are committed to protecting our customer’s privacy. We do not sell, rent, or loan any personal information regarding our customers to anyone individual or company.
What information do we collect?
We only collect ‘Personal Information’ only for the purposes of order fulfilment, providing a high level of customer service, gaining knowledge internally regarding what our customers want and mailing circulars and special offers from Divan Beds Centre. We do not give or sell Personal Information to any other party.
We collect the following ‘Personal Information’ name, billing address, shipping address, e-mail address and phone number. Payment details via credit/debit card are handled securely through SagePay. We do not store any personal payment details on our server. Payments through PayPal are handled securely via PayPal and are not stored on our server,
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience - (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website - (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service - (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions - Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested
- To send occasional emails - The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How to Opt-out
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails – you can click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the e-mail or by contacting us either via phone: (0161-920-6998) or via our Contact Form stating that you wish to unsubscribe. We will not email you about anyhting else apart from your order with us. If you setup a customer account, you can also delete your information with us via the delete account button.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We strive to keep your Personal Information secure. We use Comodo Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to? keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit/debit cards, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers. You can see if you are sending information securely by the unbroken key icon or closed lock icon that should appear at the bottom left of your internet browser.
Payment details via credit/debit card or PayPal is taken through SagePay and Paypal and are not stored on our server.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
What Cookies do we Use?
NB: You can opt out of Google Analytics tracking by installing the browser add-on which is available here
- Microsoft Bing Ads: Used to track sales from ads on Microsoft’s Bing Ad Network.
- Google Adwords: Conversion tracking code used on final success page of checkout to determine if Ad on Google Adwords was successful.
- Session Cookies: To store your personal website preferences such as sort by price, remember items you place in shopping cart and checkout registration.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
You have a number of rights relating to your personal information and what happens to it. You are entitled to:
- have your data processed in a fair, lawful and transparent way;
- access personal data we hold about you;
- require us to correct any mistakes in your personal data;
- require us to delete personal data concerning you in certain situations where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it;
- request that we transfer your personal data to you or another service provider in a simple, structured format;
- object at any time to processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes;
- object to automated decision making which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you;
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data; and
- otherwise restrict or temporarily stop our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority (i.e. your place of habitual residence, place of work or place of alleged infringement) if you have concerns about how we are processing your personal information. We ask that you please attempt to resolve any issues with us first, although you have a right to contact your supervisory authority at any time.
You can read more about your rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, in the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public. You also have the right to complain about our use of personal data to the ICO. You can do these by contacting the ICO via their website https://ico.org.uk/concerns or by calling 0303 123 1113.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us or by sending us a communication at Divan Beds Centre - Moorfield Mills, Unit 1, William Royd Lane, Heckmondwike, West Yorkshire, WF16 9JU, United Kingdom. Subject to legal and other permissible considerations, we will make every reasonable effort to honour your request promptly or inform you if we require further information in order to fulfil your request. We may not always be able to fully address your request, for example, if it would impact the duty of confidentiality we owe to others, or if we are legally entitled to deal with the request in a different way.
Divan Beds Centre - Trading name of Life Style Furniture (uk) ltd.
Centre for Enterprise
1st Floor, Unit 1.8
114-116 Manningham Lane
Phone : 0333-339-1457